I made this meal tonight and it was unbelievably easy and delicious. Here is how I made this awesome and healthy? meal…
– 1 pound Ground turkey
– 1 cup Frozen spinach
– 1/2 cup Crumbled feta cheese
– 1 tbsp Fresh or dried dill
– 1-2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Mix ingredients well and form into four patties. I chose to fry mine in a pan with some olive oil, but grilling them would be a great option too.
For the tzatziki sauce…
– 1 small container of plain greek yogurt
– 1/2 a cucumber chopped and seeded (I chopped my cucumber pieces pretty small)
– 1 tbsp dill
– The juice of 1/2 a lemon
– 1/2 tbsp garlic powder or 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic (ground)
– S&P to taste
Combine all these ingredients, then let the sauce sit in the fridge to set up and let all the flavors blend.
For the sweet potato fries…
I just used a super simple roasting process
Simply chop up the sweet potato into long strips, coat with olive oil, salt and pepper, and pop in the oven at 425 degrees for about 20-30 minutes. If you want your fries more crispy turn your oven onto broil for a few minutes at the end.